Instant Banking by Citadel is one of many safe online payment services offered by NZ casinos. This option is very reliable, but how does it fare when compared to other methods? Well, that’s why we’ve put together this guide on Instant Banking for Kiwi players. Our experts have done the legwork so that you don’t have to. In this guide, we’ll explore everything you need to know before signing up for an account. We’ll even walk you through using the service and anything else that’s required.
If you’d prefer to skip all that and just go right to playing, we’ve also listed our favourite casinos that accept Instant Banking. These have been rated and reviewed by our experts for quality, fairness, and reliability. So, create a casino account to get started. Don’t forget to use Instant Banking as your preferred payment service!
Highly-Rated Instant Banking Casinos
How We Rate Payment Methods
When we’re testing a new banking method, we like to run a few simple trials using an established criterion. Generally, these can be applied to almost any aspect of a casino, but we still like to double check. After all, real money is on the line and your personal details could be at risk. So, here is our basic criterion for rating internet banking:
- Safe Encryption – as always, we expect a service to use the latest encryption technology to protect players and their money. This means 128-bit or higher Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption with valid security certificates.
- Speed & Accuracy – all banking transfers should be quick and easy to complete, while also being fast. No one has the time to wait days for a transfer, be it a deposit or payout.
- Support – we always appreciate customer care when banking is involved, because any number of things could go wrong.
- Privacy – whenever personal details are involved, we like to see the protection of privacy that really protects customers.
- Terms & Conditions – lastly, we want all terms and conditions clearly listed, with all fees and usage requirements included. This type of transparency is a must for our Kiwi reviewers.
Why Use Instant Banking at NZ Casinos?
So, how does instant banking hold up after our review? Well, we have to admit that it did pretty great. In terms of speed, the transactions were actually instant and we didn’t have to wait longer for a payout. Additionally, the process for either was fairly simple to go through. Our one concern was the fact that it uses personal details to make transfers. An extra layer of protection would have been nice, but it’s not exactly needed here.
Making Deposits with Instant Banking
To make deposits with Instant Banking, the process is pretty simple.
- Open your casino account and go to the cashier page
- Select the Instant Banking option for deposits, as opposed to debit/credit cards or eWallets.
- Indicate the deposit amount and open the banking portal.
- Once you’ve logged into the banking portal with the accurate details, make the transfer with the right amount.
- Wait a few seconds for the funds to reflect.
Where Can I Get an Instant Banking Account?
This is the easy part because your bank probably already offers Instant Banking, for a fee. All you need to do is check under the payments option for it and double check the fees. However, some banks might require players to sign up for it as an extra security measure. In that case, follow the steps and verify everything. Then, you should be able to start using Instant Banking immediately.