Classic Blackjack is the all-time favourite version of the traditional blackjack casino game. Also referred to as Twenty-One, players in New Zealand can gamble at this casino game at the best NZ online casinos, anytime and anywhere. Players who play the game as a live dealer game or as a standard casino game are both guaranteed of top-notch entertainment. So read on and learn more about Classic Blackjack below.
Classic Blackjack Rules
Novice players usually find the rules of classic blackjack easy to follow and understand. Below are some of the essential things that New Zealand online casino players need to take note of before they start gambling:
Cards in Traditional Blackjack
- The game can be played with as little as a single deck to as much as eight decks.
- The commonly used decks are 2, 4, and 6.
- Both the player and the dealer receive two cards.
- One of the dealer’s cards should face up while the other one faces down.
Card Values in Classic Blackjack
- An Ace is counted as an 11 or 1.
- Cards that have a value between two and ten are counted by their respective number.
- Queens, Kings and Jacks are counted as 10s.
- Kiwis need to reach a hand that is close to 21.
Playing Classic Blackjack in New Zealand
When a New Zealand player gambles at Classic Blackjack, they will only win when the value of their hand is 21 or less. And it should be higher than the dealer’s hand.
Another way that a New Zealander can win the game is when their hand is 21 or less and the dealer’s hand is over 21.
This Blackjack variation is an interesting game that will keep players in New Zealand at the edges of their seats. To learn more about the traditional blackjack game, click here.