There are not many steps that players have to follow when they want to play video poker on the internet. Essentially, video poker rules are fundamental to start playing the game. Regular Kiwi players had to learn the rules of the game before they could gamble. Likewise, newcomers need to understand the rules of poker before they can think about winning. With many video poker variations with rules, players can sometimes get confused. So, we have compiled video poker rules in this guide to help players out.
The game is played against a computer which means you don’t have to worry about a dealer. Soon they will be having a time of their life at the best video poker casino sites that offer the game. Today, players will find that video poker is more than just video poker rules. While the game is simple, video poker tips are available if you want to move to the next level. See how you can form the best possible hand.
Best Video Poker Sites
The Main Objective of Video Poker
The objective of video poker is to create the right hand. This can be done by choosing which cards to use or get rid of. Players who are intending on making money have to build a strategy. Video poker rules are vital when you want to form a good strategy. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Make your bet.
- After making your bet, click the button that says “deal” to receive your 5 cards.
- Select the cards you want to remain and dismiss others.
- Once you are done, press the draw button for your cards to change and wait for the results.
Video Poker Hands
Before you go anywhere with the game, you have to know what the different poker hands mean. Hand rankings are important in video poker. The better ranking hand you have, the more your payout will be. Have a look at the types of hands below:
- Jack or Better – whichever group that is made up of jacks or cards of a higher ranking will win the round.
- Full House – this has to do with handling three cards with the same number and one pair, for instance, 3, 3, 3 and so on.
- Four-of-a-kind – this hand involves having four cards with the same value
- Flush – it is defined as having cards in the same suit which are not in order.
- Royal Straight Flush – this hand is the best hand to have in video poker and includes a Jack, Queen, King, ten and an Ace that are in the same suit.
- Straight Flush – when you have five cards in the same suite that are numerically in order, this is called a straight flush. It is one of the ideal hands to have in the game.
- Straight – this is when you have five cards that belong to different suits.
- Two Pair – two sets of pairs that have the same value and one other card.
- Three-of-a-kind – three cards of the same value with two cards that are of a different value.
Other Poker Guides:
- Video Poker Myths
- Fair Poker Sites NZ
- Poker Tournament Strategy
- Omaha Poker
- Legal Poker FAQs
- Deuces Joker Power Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Pai Gow Poker
- Deuces and Joker Power Poker
- Deuces and Wild Poker
- Live Dealer Poker