Playing the lottery is a great way to win life-changing amounts. Hence, punters like to search for the best lotto tips online to improve their chances of winning. Well, if that’s what you’re searching for as well, you have come to the right place. Here our experts provide you with the best tips to win the lottery. Imagine scooping NZ$22 million in the next Powerball? What would you do with it? Buy your dream house, donate to your favorite charity, tour the world? All that is possible. All that you need are the right strategies and tips to help you make a winning combination. For those who aren’t good at picking their own numbers manually, we also have a solution for that. Browse through our quick lottery tips guide below to start winning today!
Play Online Lotteries in NZ
Best Lotto Tips and Tricks to Win
New Zealand is home to several lottery games, with the most popular being the Lotto 6/40 and Powerball. Each week, you have a chance to win a whole lot of money by simply having the correct number combination. Of course, each lottery game has its own odds, but in general, the odds of hitting the jackpot are one in 3 838 380. So, how do you then become that one winner? Well, below are top tips to increase your chances to win the lottery:
- Avoid betting consecutive numbers – six consecutive number have never been drawn anywhere ever. So, avoid betting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or any combo of that sort.
- Join a syndicate – according to stats, 20% of all lotto jackpots are won by syndicates. You can join or create your own lottery syndicate with family, friends and work colleagues. A syndicate is essentially pooling your funds with others to maximise your chances of winning.
- Play quick picks – these are great for players who aren’t good at selecting their own numbers. If all you do is choose your numbers based on people’s birthdays, anniversaries or horoscope numbers, quick picks are a great option for you.
- Play the same numbers – playing the same set of numbers every time is a great idea. Think about how winning numbers change, and how you change – it’s more like running around in circles. Whereas if you just stick to the same numbers the lottery jackpot may just catch up with you.
- Wager more often – to improve your chances of winning you will have to play the lottery more often. Although others are lucky to hit the jackpot the first time they wager, this doesn’t happen to just anyone. Just remember to set a budget and stick to it. Don’t use your grocery or rent money to purchase lottery tickets.
Things to Remember
Lottery games are a good way to instantly become rich. However, you can also get very broke or get yourself in debt when you don’t play responsibly. What you also don’t want to do is play the lottery out of desperation because winning is not guaranteed. Always make sure that the money you use to purchase lottery tickets is excess money and not cash you really need. We hope our tips help you win!
More Lotto Guides: