Mobile Craps games are now easier than ever to play anywhere in New Zealand. These exciting games can be found on any mobile browser or dedicated app. For many NZ players, craps is a great game to test their skills and have a little fun. Moreover, the variety of mobile Craps games allows for some fun twists on the classic game. One important difference to note is that the controls will depend on the device you use. Most smartphones with touchscreens will allow for tapping, while older phones may no longer be supported.
Of course, there are always options for Kiwis, so just check the info tab on the game for help. Another drawback for mobile online Craps apps in particular is that they have a smaller selection of supported games. This is because the demand for mobile casino gaming is higher than software providers can meet. On the bright side, they are quickly catching up to provide great gaming to NZ players on mobile. Check out our favourite craps online casinos below.
Best Mobile Gambling Sites NZ
Where to Find Mobile Craps Games
All games will depend on your device and the supported operating system used. Most gamblers will be able to access mobile Craps games from their phone browser. However, some casinos will recommend a dedicated app that they have created. If you’re an Apple fan, you’ll know that some mobile devices just can’t open browser games, so apps are the popular option. Since other operating systems are a little less popular, they may also have a smaller variety for players. So, we’ve listed the options for Kiwis:
- Android Craps – as one of the most popular mobile operating systems, Android phones can easily access mobile casinos through a browser. In addition, apps can be downloaded from the Play Store with a guaranteed quality assurance. Google takes local laws, security and fairness seriously, so good apps will be fine to use.
- Apple iOS Craps Apps – most iPhone (iOS) users will struggle to find supported mobile browser games. On the other hand, Apple’s iPhone/iPad software (if it’s updated regularly) will support any new Craps casinos through their App Store.
- Blackberry Craps – a few years ago, Blackberry was the most popular phone manufacturer. Unfortunately, they couldn’t keep up and their software fell behind on support for unique apps and fast browsers. Luckily, they started to use Android, so the usual benefits will apply here.
- Windows Mobile Craps – much like Blackberry, Windows Mobile just couldn’t keep up with the growing market. Their operating software was difficult to use and navigate, making gambling on their devices difficult. However, they’ve also moved over to Android in recent years, making gambling in New Zealand much easier.
How to Play Mobile Craps
NZ Craps players will probably be familiar with the rules of the game, and how to play it. Still, for the sake of covering our bases, we’ll briefly go through how to play Craps mobile. As always, we advise playing the demo free craps mode before staking any real money. This will help new players to understand the mobile online craps games without dipping into their funds.
- Open up the casino app or website on your device and login.
- Go to the games section and select a version of mobile Craps.
- Choose the right stake for your budget.
- Check the craps table for the right bets and put down some chips.
- If you’re new to the game, try to play the pass or don’t pass line.
- Each roll of the dice will need to amount to seven for a pass line bet. Anything over is a ‘don’t pass’ bet.
- Remember to adjust your bet if the odds aren’t in your favour.
- Collect winnings and keep playing the dice game.